Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Toy!

Untitled by cleid06 at Garmin Connect - Details

Well I got a new toy! Its a sweet watch that will give me all the details of my workout. I have figured out with this new toy that is pushes me a little. Knowing how hard I'm working pushes me to work just a little bit harder. This watch is pretty cool and I owe Sarah Moore for telling me about it. Its called the Garmin Forerunner 405CX. It pretty much does anything you can ask for with running. It tells me my calories, distance, speed, elevation, time, and so much more. There is a program for setting up interval training, there is all sorts of online support. I would say anyone that is a semi serious runner or just getting started could benefit from this watch. I posted my first run with my watch. I am by no means a serious runner but you can take a look and see what it has to offer! Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment